Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Await tasks are not finished if Timescale = 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode
3. Check "PauseGame"
4. Press "Trigger task"
Expected result: task finishes and a complete time is Debug.Logged
Actual result: task is not finished and compilation is not continued
Reproduced on 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
Verified FIXED 2018.2.0b3 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework