Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] setting Right/Left tangents sets inverse tangent
When setting Right/Left tangents of a key, the tangent on the inverse side is affected instead of the intended tangent.
Create a key and set the Right tangent to something else (ex: Linear or Constant). Notice how the Left tangent got modified instead of the Right tangent. The inverse is also true (Left affect Right).
workaround: set both tangents.
this is a regression...
Works as expected in...
Version 5.4.0b22 (518a15457bf6)
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:29:39 GMT
Version 5.5.0a1 (eaa4de384f97)
Wed, 08 Jun 2016 19:59:23 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect