Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] setting Right/Left tangents sets inverse tangent
When setting Right/Left tangents of a key, the tangent on the inverse side is affected instead of the intended tangent.
Create a key and set the Right tangent to something else (ex: Linear or Constant). Notice how the Left tangent got modified instead of the Right tangent. The inverse is also true (Left affect Right).
workaround: set both tangents.
this is a regression...
Works as expected in...
Version 5.4.0b22 (518a15457bf6)
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 20:29:39 GMT
Version 5.5.0a1 (eaa4de384f97)
Wed, 08 Jun 2016 19:59:23 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version