Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] Animation clip selection with no game object does not show nested property paths
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'Untitled'.
3- In the Assets folder, select animation clip 'New Animation'
4- Open the animation window and notice that paths are not displayed.
We are seeing the following:
While we should see the following:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player