Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] Animation clip selection with no game object does not show nested property paths
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'Untitled'.
3- In the Assets folder, select animation clip 'New Animation'
4- Open the animation window and notice that paths are not displayed.
We are seeing the following:
While we should see the following:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project