Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] Animation clip selection with no game object does not show nested property paths
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'Untitled'.
3- In the Assets folder, select animation clip 'New Animation'
4- Open the animation window and notice that paths are not displayed.
We are seeing the following:
While we should see the following:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets