Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] Animation clip selection with no game object does not show nested property paths
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'Untitled'.
3- In the Assets folder, select animation clip 'New Animation'
4- Open the animation window and notice that paths are not displayed.
We are seeing the following:
While we should see the following:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0