Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AW] Animation clip selection with no game object does not show nested property paths
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'Untitled'.
3- In the Assets folder, select animation clip 'New Animation'
4- Open the animation window and notice that paths are not displayed.
We are seeing the following:
While we should see the following:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View