Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Audio Listener component is not draggable in the Inspector
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Select Main Camera in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector try to drag the Audio Listener component onto the "Draghere" variable on the Test script that is attached to the camera
Actual behavior: Audio Listener component is not draggable
Workaround: it is possible to select "Draghere" value from popup window
Reproducible with: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.1f1, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Jan 05, 2016 13:52
Another workaround - you can drag such components while the Inspector is in the Debug mode.