Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Asset rename state does not end when switching to Assets directory in Two Column Layout
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Change to Two Column Layout in Project window
3. Open any directory in the Assets directory
4. Right-click on any file in that directory and press Rename
5. Open the Assets directory
6. Right-click on any file in Assets directory and press Rename
Expected result: File enters rename state
Actual result: File does not enter rename state
Reproduced with: 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
On Unity streams 2017.4 and 2018.4 this issue does not reproduce.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader