Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Asset rename state does not end when switching to Assets directory in Two Column Layout
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Change to Two Column Layout in Project window
3. Open any directory in the Assets directory
4. Right-click on any file in that directory and press Rename
5. Open the Assets directory
6. Right-click on any file in Assets directory and press Rename
Expected result: File enters rename state
Actual result: File does not enter rename state
Reproduced with: 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
On Unity streams 2017.4 and 2018.4 this issue does not reproduce.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'