Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Asset rename state does not end when switching to Assets directory in Two Column Layout
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Change to Two Column Layout in Project window
3. Open any directory in the Assets directory
4. Right-click on any file in that directory and press Rename
5. Open the Assets directory
6. Right-click on any file in Assets directory and press Rename
Expected result: File enters rename state
Actual result: File does not enter rename state
Reproduced with: 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
On Unity streams 2017.4 and 2018.4 this issue does not reproduce.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces