Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Asset Bundle name is not saved when setting it in the imported asset
To reproduce :
1. Open project attached by user
2. In asset folder right click mouse and select import new asset
3. Select "texture.jpg" file to be imported
4. In inspector window add new asset bundle name
5. Open meta file of this imported asset and notice that there is no saved asset bundle name
Expected result : Asset bundle name is saved after adding it to the imported asset.
Actual result : Name is not being saved. After making a basic change to this asset - everything is saved as it should.
Reproducible on : 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible on : 5.4.0f3, 5.4.4p4,
Note : This issue does not appear when setting asset bundle name to the prefabs like cube, plain etc.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0b6
Backported to : 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded