Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Asset Bundle name is not saved when setting it in the imported asset
To reproduce :
1. Open project attached by user
2. In asset folder right click mouse and select import new asset
3. Select "texture.jpg" file to be imported
4. In inspector window add new asset bundle name
5. Open meta file of this imported asset and notice that there is no saved asset bundle name
Expected result : Asset bundle name is saved after adding it to the imported asset.
Actual result : Name is not being saved. After making a basic change to this asset - everything is saved as it should.
Reproducible on : 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible on : 5.4.0f3, 5.4.4p4,
Note : This issue does not appear when setting asset bundle name to the prefabs like cube, plain etc.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0b6
Backported to : 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object