Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Asset Bundle name is not saved when setting it in the imported asset
To reproduce :
1. Open project attached by user
2. In asset folder right click mouse and select import new asset
3. Select "texture.jpg" file to be imported
4. In inspector window add new asset bundle name
5. Open meta file of this imported asset and notice that there is no saved asset bundle name
Expected result : Asset bundle name is saved after adding it to the imported asset.
Actual result : Name is not being saved. After making a basic change to this asset - everything is saved as it should.
Reproducible on : 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p3, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproducible on : 5.4.0f3, 5.4.4p4,
Note : This issue does not appear when setting asset bundle name to the prefabs like cube, plain etc.
Fixed in : 2017.1.0b6
Backported to : 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space