Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Arrays that have more than 64 elements can't be inspected when multiselecting
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In hierarchy, expand "TooBig" and multi select two of its child objects
3. Notice that array elements aren't displayed
Note: This affects arrays larger than 64 elements
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds