Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ArgumentCache.TidyAssemblyTypeName allocates lots of memory
1. Open attached project (ArgumentCache.zip)
2. Open Profiler and set to "Deep profile"
3. Play Scene 1
4. Click on Reload button
5. Notice spikes in profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode