Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ArgumentCache.TidyAssemblyTypeName allocates lots of memory
1. Open attached project (ArgumentCache.zip)
2. Open Profiler and set to "Deep profile"
3. Play Scene 1
4. Click on Reload button
5. Notice spikes in profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released