Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ArgumentCache.TidyAssemblyTypeName allocates lots of memory
1. Open attached project (ArgumentCache.zip)
2. Open Profiler and set to "Deep profile"
3. Play Scene 1
4. Click on Reload button
5. Notice spikes in profiler
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform