Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Crunch] Applying PackTextures() to a crunched texture crashes in standalone build (5.3 regression)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run it
Note: Editor works fine
Not reproducible: 5.2.4p1
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform