Search Issue Tracker
Application crashes when using Input.Location.Start() on Android 5.0 or newer devices
1. Open the attached project
2. On Android devices turn on location
3. Build and run the project on Android device
4. Notice that the application crashes after splash screen (check logcat)
- Some times it takes a few seconds after the splash screen appears for the application to crash.
Regression introduced in 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors