Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Animator window gets stuck in Pan mode when Right mouse button is clicked while holding the Middle mouse button
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1140361"
2. In the Animator window click the right mouse button while holding the middle mouse button
3. Click the left mouse button to close the pop-up menu
4. Try to move the mouse in the animator window
Expected result: Mouse cursor moves normally
Actual result: The animator window is stuck in pan mode
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.1.9f2
Workaround: User must click the middle mouse button again to fix this behavior
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode