Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Animator transitions are not clickable when they are deeper in the animation controller tree
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Sequences folder and open CAPITULO 1 animation controller in Animator window.
3.Scroll down to the bottom of the animation controller.
4.Try to select any transition which is connected to the bottom animation states.
Expected result: Transition is selected and can be modified.
Actual result: Transition is not selected.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.4.4p2, 5.3.7p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Mar 07, 2020 00:37
Find nearest Whole Foods stores: https://findplacesnearme.com/whole-foods/