Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Animator transitions are not clickable when they are deeper in the animation controller tree
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Sequences folder and open CAPITULO 1 animation controller in Animator window.
3.Scroll down to the bottom of the animation controller.
4.Try to select any transition which is connected to the bottom animation states.
Expected result: Transition is selected and can be modified.
Actual result: Transition is not selected.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.4.4p2, 5.3.7p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode