Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Animator transitions are not clickable when they are deeper in the animation controller tree
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Sequences folder and open CAPITULO 1 animation controller in Animator window.
3.Scroll down to the bottom of the animation controller.
4.Try to select any transition which is connected to the bottom animation states.
Expected result: Transition is selected and can be modified.
Actual result: Transition is not selected.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.4.4p2, 5.3.7p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour