Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Animator transitions are not clickable when they are deeper in the animation controller tree
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Sequences folder and open CAPITULO 1 animation controller in Animator window.
3.Scroll down to the bottom of the animation controller.
4.Try to select any transition which is connected to the bottom animation states.
Expected result: Transition is selected and can be modified.
Actual result: Transition is not selected.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.4.4p2, 5.3.7p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted