Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Animator transitions are not clickable when they are deeper in the animation controller tree
1.Download and open attached project.
2.Go to Sequences folder and open CAPITULO 1 animation controller in Animator window.
3.Scroll down to the bottom of the animation controller.
4.Try to select any transition which is connected to the bottom animation states.
Expected result: Transition is selected and can be modified.
Actual result: Transition is not selected.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.4.4p2, 5.3.7p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- New GameObject is not created in the active scene in builds
- 16 bit tiff import is corrupted if source file is grayscale
- Playables give a different pose to Mecanim