Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[AnimationCurve] No script asset for CurveEditorSelection warning when undoing curve changes in play mode
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. Select CurveObject and press Play
3. In play mode, move a key in the curve from the Curve script attached to CurveObject (or add a new key).
4. Press undo.
5. Observe the warning in the console: No script asset for CurveEditorSelection. Check that the definition is in a file of the same name.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1
- Warning does not reproduce if the curve is changed using one of the curve presets
- Warning does not reproduce in edit mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned