Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[AnimationCurve] No script asset for CurveEditorSelection warning when undoing curve changes in play mode
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. Select CurveObject and press Play
3. In play mode, move a key in the curve from the Curve script attached to CurveObject (or add a new key).
4. Press undo.
5. Observe the warning in the console: No script asset for CurveEditorSelection. Check that the definition is in a file of the same name.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1
- Warning does not reproduce if the curve is changed using one of the curve presets
- Warning does not reproduce in edit mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors