Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[AnimationCurve] No script asset for CurveEditorSelection warning when undoing curve changes in play mode
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. Select CurveObject and press Play
3. In play mode, move a key in the curve from the Curve script attached to CurveObject (or add a new key).
4. Press undo.
5. Observe the warning in the console: No script asset for CurveEditorSelection. Check that the definition is in a file of the same name.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1
- Warning does not reproduce if the curve is changed using one of the curve presets
- Warning does not reproduce in edit mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis