Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[AnimationCurve] No script asset for CurveEditorSelection warning when undoing curve changes in play mode
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. Select CurveObject and press Play
3. In play mode, move a key in the curve from the Curve script attached to CurveObject (or add a new key).
4. Press undo.
5. Observe the warning in the console: No script asset for CurveEditorSelection. Check that the definition is in a file of the same name.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1
- Warning does not reproduce if the curve is changed using one of the curve presets
- Warning does not reproduce in edit mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer