Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[AnimationCurve] No script asset for CurveEditorSelection warning when undoing curve changes in play mode
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. Select CurveObject and press Play
3. In play mode, move a key in the curve from the Curve script attached to CurveObject (or add a new key).
4. Press undo.
5. Observe the warning in the console: No script asset for CurveEditorSelection. Check that the definition is in a file of the same name.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1
- Warning does not reproduce if the curve is changed using one of the curve presets
- Warning does not reproduce in edit mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off