Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
AnimationClipPlayable::SetClip crashes Unity when animation is recorded and replayed
1.Open attached project
2.Open "MecanimCrash.unity" scene
3.Enter play mode
4.Press "c" on your keyboard
5.Observe Unity crash to bug reporter
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1 5.5.2f1
On 5.6.0b10 Unity does not crash but, animation of the character is twisted, and when pressing "c" on your keyboard, character does the animation cycle just one time.
Unable to check for regression because no backward compatibility.
Win 10 Pro
Screenshot of 5.6.0b10 animations
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed