Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
AnimationClipPlayable::SetClip crashes Unity when animation is recorded and replayed
1.Open attached project
2.Open "MecanimCrash.unity" scene
3.Enter play mode
4.Press "c" on your keyboard
5.Observe Unity crash to bug reporter
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1 5.5.2f1
On 5.6.0b10 Unity does not crash but, animation of the character is twisted, and when pressing "c" on your keyboard, character does the animation cycle just one time.
Unable to check for regression because no backward compatibility.
Win 10 Pro
Screenshot of 5.6.0b10 animations
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode