Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
AnimationClipPlayable::SetClip crashes Unity when animation is recorded and replayed
1.Open attached project
2.Open "MecanimCrash.unity" scene
3.Enter play mode
4.Press "c" on your keyboard
5.Observe Unity crash to bug reporter
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1 5.5.2f1
On 5.6.0b10 Unity does not crash but, animation of the character is twisted, and when pressing "c" on your keyboard, character does the animation cycle just one time.
Unable to check for regression because no backward compatibility.
Win 10 Pro
Screenshot of 5.6.0b10 animations
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14
- [Android] Player crashes on null pointer dereference when a VideoPlayer played from URL is stopped