Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
AnimationClipPlayable::SetClip crashes Unity when animation is recorded and replayed
1.Open attached project
2.Open "MecanimCrash.unity" scene
3.Enter play mode
4.Press "c" on your keyboard
5.Observe Unity crash to bug reporter
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1 5.5.2f1
On 5.6.0b10 Unity does not crash but, animation of the character is twisted, and when pressing "c" on your keyboard, character does the animation cycle just one time.
Unable to check for regression because no backward compatibility.
Win 10 Pro
Screenshot of 5.6.0b10 animations
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds