Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Animation Window] Adding a keyframe outside of the clip range and undoing does not resize clip
[Animation Window] Adding a keyframe outside of the clip range and undoing does not resize clip.
- Open attached project.
- Open scene 'Repro'
- Select game object 'Cube'
- In animation window, add a key frame at time 1:00 for property Position. Clip range should resize to 1:00 (good).
- Undo (Ctrl-Z).
- Clip range should remain at 1:00 (bad).
Not Repro: 5.6.0b5, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes