Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Animation Window] Adding a keyframe outside of the clip range and undoing does not resize clip
[Animation Window] Adding a keyframe outside of the clip range and undoing does not resize clip.
- Open attached project.
- Open scene 'Repro'
- Select game object 'Cube'
- In animation window, add a key frame at time 1:00 for property Position. Clip range should resize to 1:00 (good).
- Undo (Ctrl-Z).
- Clip range should remain at 1:00 (bad).
Not Repro: 5.6.0b5, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error