Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Animation Window] Adding a keyframe outside of the clip range and undoing does not resize clip
[Animation Window] Adding a keyframe outside of the clip range and undoing does not resize clip.
- Open attached project.
- Open scene 'Repro'
- Select game object 'Cube'
- In animation window, add a key frame at time 1:00 for property Position. Clip range should resize to 1:00 (good).
- Undo (Ctrl-Z).
- Clip range should remain at 1:00 (bad).
Not Repro: 5.6.0b5, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.