Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Animation] Using Slate from A$ crashes in the editor in GetLayerAndStateIndex
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Scene "test"
3. Click on "Cutscene" in the "Hierarchy"
4. In the "Inspector" tab click on the "Edit in slate" button
5. Click on the timeline for example 5.00 (see the image attached by user)
Reproduced: 5.3.5p7, 5.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View