Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Animation] Using Slate from A$ crashes in the editor in GetLayerAndStateIndex
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Scene "test"
3. Click on "Cutscene" in the "Hierarchy"
4. In the "Inspector" tab click on the "Edit in slate" button
5. Click on the timeline for example 5.00 (see the image attached by user)
Reproduced: 5.3.5p7, 5.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened