Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Animation] Using Slate from A$ crashes in the editor in GetLayerAndStateIndex
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Scene "test"
3. Click on "Cutscene" in the "Hierarchy"
4. In the "Inspector" tab click on the "Edit in slate" button
5. Click on the timeline for example 5.00 (see the image attached by user)
Reproduced: 5.3.5p7, 5.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button