Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Animation] Using Slate from A$ crashes in the editor in GetLayerAndStateIndex
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Scene "test"
3. Click on "Cutscene" in the "Hierarchy"
4. In the "Inspector" tab click on the "Edit in slate" button
5. Click on the timeline for example 5.00 (see the image attached by user)
Reproduced: 5.3.5p7, 5.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted