Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Animation] Using Slate from A$ crashes in the editor in GetLayerAndStateIndex
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Scene "test"
3. Click on "Cutscene" in the "Hierarchy"
4. In the "Inspector" tab click on the "Edit in slate" button
5. Click on the timeline for example 5.00 (see the image attached by user)
Reproduced: 5.3.5p7, 5.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command