Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Anim] Dopesheet drag key over other key does not override value
bug: Current key value is lost when dragged onto another key, in the Dopesheet.
expected result: Current key value should replace value of key on which the key was dragged.
This works as expected in the Curves view, should be the same behaviour in the Dopesheet.
-create two keys over time with different values.
-drag one key onto the other, in the Dopesheet vs. Curves view.
Curves view behaves as expected, Dopesheet loses current key value on override of existing key.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags