Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[anim] Center of mass gizmo is on the floor
Mass Center gizmo is on the floor, when it should be close to the hips position.
see attached images.
- import attached motion file or any fbx humanoid motion file
- select "Jog" motion
- open animation previewer > Animation tab
- look at the center of mass gizmo in the animation previewer...
bug: gizmo is on the floor plane.
expected: gizmo should be close to the hips position.
This bug is only present in Version 2017.3
not repro in 2017.2 & 2018.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy