Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[anim] Center of mass gizmo is on the floor
Mass Center gizmo is on the floor, when it should be close to the hips position.
see attached images.
- import attached motion file or any fbx humanoid motion file
- select "Jog" motion
- open animation previewer > Animation tab
- look at the center of mass gizmo in the animation previewer...
bug: gizmo is on the floor plane.
expected: gizmo should be close to the hips position.
This bug is only present in Version 2017.3
not repro in 2017.2 & 2018.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration