Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[anim] Center of mass gizmo is on the floor
Mass Center gizmo is on the floor, when it should be close to the hips position.
see attached images.
- import attached motion file or any fbx humanoid motion file
- select "Jog" motion
- open animation previewer > Animation tab
- look at the center of mass gizmo in the animation previewer...
bug: gizmo is on the floor plane.
expected: gizmo should be close to the hips position.
This bug is only present in Version 2017.3
not repro in 2017.2 & 2018.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
- Block is not removed from context when converting it to Subgraph