Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[anim] Center of mass gizmo is on the floor
Mass Center gizmo is on the floor, when it should be close to the hips position.
see attached images.
- import attached motion file or any fbx humanoid motion file
- select "Jog" motion
- open animation previewer > Animation tab
- look at the center of mass gizmo in the animation previewer...
bug: gizmo is on the floor plane.
expected: gizmo should be close to the hips position.
This bug is only present in Version 2017.3
not repro in 2017.2 & 2018.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array