Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Anim] Can edit Read-Only FBX clip in dopesheet
Can edit Read-Only FBX clip in dopesheet in this specific workflow.
This should not be possible.
-drop attached fbx into project
-expand fbx and select "Take 001" clip
-open the AW and select keys in the Dopesheet (without opening the Curves tab)
Bug: You can move/edit the keys
-click the Curves tab and try to edit the keys... locked as expected.
-click the Dopesheet tab and try to edit the keys... locked as expected.
note: to repro a second time, select another clip (update the AW), then re-select the fbx clip.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first