Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
[Android] When the device has a second display and a script which splits screen, the view is the same in both displays
1. In device settings go to Developer options -> Simulate secondary displays;
2. Choose the display;
3. Open the attached project;
4. Build the scene "test" on the device;
Actual result: in the second display is the same view like in the first one (a male model).
Expected result: in the second display should be a different view (a female model) and in the first display should be a male model.
Note: also, this issue was tested in a different way. The device was connected with a tablet which was an external display. In this way, the same view was in both devices too.
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p3, 5.5.0b1, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a3
Devices under test:
Samsung SM G930F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T880, Build:samsung/heroltexx/herolte:7.0/NRD90M/G930FXXU1ZPK3:user/release-keys
Sony D6603 (Xperia Z3)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330, Build:Sony/D6603/D6603:6.0.1/23.5.A.1.291/2769308465:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G800F (Galaxy S5 Mini)*, OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP, Build:samsung/kminiltexx/kminilte:5.1.1/LMY47X/G800FXXU1BPC4:user/release-keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash