Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
[Android] Unity logo in splash screen shows as a black square Android 4.4
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build & Run
3. Observe the black square instead of Unity logo
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.14f1
Not reproduced in: 2018.2.13f1
Regression since: 2018.2.14f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.5f1
VLNQA00016, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9195), Android 4.4.2, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 305
VLNQA00031, Lge Nexus 5 (Nexus 5), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
VLNQA00217, Razer Phone 2 (Phone 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00043, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Value Edition (GT-I8200N), Android 4.2.2, CPU: Marvell PXA988, GPU: GC1000 Graphics Engine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone