Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Android] LocationService doesn’t work without “high accuracy” mode
On Android devices, LocationService doesn’t work without setting “high accuracy” location mode in the system settings (“Settings” -> “Location” -> “Mode”).
When the location mode is set to “Device only” or “Battery saving”, LocationService.status keeps the initial value (LocationServiceStatus.Initializing) after starting the service, and it never completes the initialization process.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader