Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Won't Fix in 2017.3
[Android] Light flickers when using Spotlight with Cookie and moving away from world origin on Mali 400
1. Download and open "LightCookie.zip" project.
2. Build and run on a device.
3. Observe how lighting flickers.
Expected result: Light being stable.
Actual result: Light flickers and flickering increases over distance from world origin.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b5, 5.6.1f1, 5.5.3p2
Samsung GT I8190, OS:4.1.2, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP,
Samsung SM G800F (Galaxy S5 Mini), OS:5.1.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-400 MP, Build:samsung/kminiltexx/kminilte:5.1.1/LMY47X/G800FXXU1BPC4:user/release-keys
Not reproduced with:
Samsung SM G903F, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-T720,
Sony D6603 (Xperia Z3), OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330,
Notes: Devices with which the issue was reproduced support only GLES 2 Gpahics API. Could not test on earlier versions because of compatibility issues.
Verified with: 2018.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)