Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Android] IPostGenerateGradleAndroidProject.OnPostGenerateGradleAndroidProject returns incorrect path when exporting a project
When exporting a gradle project instead of a building an apk project path in OnPostGenerateGradleAndroidProject(string path) is set to the parent of the project folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab