Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Android] IPostGenerateGradleAndroidProject.OnPostGenerateGradleAndroidProject returns incorrect path when exporting a project
When exporting a gradle project instead of a building an apk project path in OnPostGenerateGradleAndroidProject(string path) is set to the parent of the project folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file