Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[Android] Crash with "GSL MEM ERROR: kgsl_sharedmem_alloc ioctl failed" on Adreno GPU devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Make a development build and run it on Android device
3. If the game starts continue to the second screen with a play button that also shows some currencies at the top left.
4. Press with 4 fingers on the screen to show the cheats.
5. Goto: World > Load Environment
- Memory leaks at this point following with a crash
Expected result: memory issues should not occur on
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2
VLNQA00229, Oneplus OnePlus6T (ONEPLUS A6013), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00118, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00017, Huawei Nexus 6P (Nexus 6P), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 810 MSM8994, GPU: Adreno (TM) 430
VLNQA00101, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950U), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
No repro on:
VLNQA00224, Samsung Galaxy A5(2017) (SM-A520F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7880, GPU: Mali-T830
VLNQA00096, Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
VLNQA00006, Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, GPU: Mali-T880
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"