Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Android build fails when setting a custom Aspect ratio up to 2.1 in Player settings
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1284210"
2. Build it to Android
Expected results: Android build completes
Actual results: Android build fails with errors in the console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28.f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a4
Note: Custom Aspect ration option is only available with Android
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform