Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0-pre.2
Fixed in 6.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2d] [SpriteShape] SpriteShape Cache Geometry does not update when changing SpriteShape Profile.
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 7.0.0-pre.2):
A fix for this issue is available on 2D SpriteShape package 7.0.0-pre.2 and above with Unity 2021.2.0a20 and above