Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.5f1
Under Consideration for 2023.3.X
Prefab Documentation links are broken
# Create a Prefab
# Select the Prefab in the Project Window
# Click on the question mark button in the inspector
Expected Result: Documentation page with the data should be displayed for the user.
Actual Result: Web page displays "Sorry... that page seems to be missing!".
Reproducible with: 2021.3.21f1, 2022.2.13f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a19
Platforms tested: Win 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)