Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.0.0-pre.4
Fixed in 4.1.0, 5.0.4
Found in [Package]
2D PSD Importer always reimports .psb files when switching build platforms
1. Open user's project "Test.zip"
2. In the top menu bar, open File/Build Settings...
3. Notice how it's currently set to the "WebGL" platform
4. Select "PC, Mac & Linux Standalone" and click on Switch Platform
5. Notice how the "C-Exterior_MS_FencePlants_Morning.psb" file gets imported in the pop-up window
6. After the platform gets switched, select "WebGL" and click on Switch Platform
Expected result: The "C-Exterior_MS_FencePlants_Morning.psb" file doesn't get imported after switching to a platform that was previously used
Actual result: The "C-Exterior_MS_FencePlants_Morning.psb" file gets imported every time, even after switching to a platform that was recently used
Reproducible with: 2.1.6 (2019.4.24f1), 4.0.2 (2020.3.4f1), 5.0.1 (2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4 (Couldn't downgrade to a functioning project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac