Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.0.0-pre.4
Fixed in 4.1.0, 5.0.4
Found in [Package]
2D PSD Importer always reimports .psb files when switching build platforms
1. Open user's project "Test.zip"
2. In the top menu bar, open File/Build Settings...
3. Notice how it's currently set to the "WebGL" platform
4. Select "PC, Mac & Linux Standalone" and click on Switch Platform
5. Notice how the "C-Exterior_MS_FencePlants_Morning.psb" file gets imported in the pop-up window
6. After the platform gets switched, select "WebGL" and click on Switch Platform
Expected result: The "C-Exterior_MS_FencePlants_Morning.psb" file doesn't get imported after switching to a platform that was previously used
Actual result: The "C-Exterior_MS_FencePlants_Morning.psb" file gets imported every time, even after switching to a platform that was recently used
Reproducible with: 2.1.6 (2019.4.24f1), 4.0.2 (2020.3.4f1), 5.0.1 (2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4 (Couldn't downgrade to a functioning project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator