Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.15f1
[2018.4] BuiltinAssemblies.stamp in Library folder is not being regenerated on player build
How to reproduce:
1. Create new Project
2. Delete the Library/ScriptAssemblies/BuiltinAssemblies.stamp
3. Build the project
Actual result: BuiltinAssemblies.stamp is not generated.
Expected result: BuiltinAssemblies.stamp is generated.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a9.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a11, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.2.14f1.
Fixed in 2018.4.15f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment