Search Issue Tracker
SRP Repo: Issue #1019 In LWRP: If you make a scene with objects set to two different layers and then make two directional lights se... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "v2018.3.7test.zip" Project 2. Select "TestMesh" and click on the ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project ("Blank_Project_2019") 2. Reimport all Assets -- Error in the console, file is not rec... Read more
Repro steps: Open attachecd project and run the RectTransform scene Press space to switch between setting SizeDelta before and after... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by the user 2. Build it for iOS platform (with "Main" scene attached) 3. Run the application ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (New Unity Project) 2. Open the 'scene' scene 3. Enter Play Mode Expected result: ... Read more
SRP Repo: Issue #1575 What happened? Getting black screen / UI disappearing (only on build) when using render texture set on second... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (CopyTextureBug) 2. Attach the script 'TextureArrayTest.cs' to the 'Main Camera' 3.... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project and open its Player settings 2. Under the "Resolution" settings change the "Fullscreen Mod... Read more
Calling Android native function that returns null through AndroidJavaObject.CallStatic<object> method crashes application Steps to r... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website